Thursday, April 22, 2010

Empire Inspire








Welcome to " House of TL", these are my first Empire Collection. I'm inspire by the high waist dresses of the Empire era. Why ? Because high waist dress help petite people look taller, show up women's upper part of her body which make she looks feminine and sexy. It's also hide up women who doesn't have a flat stomach. For my opinion, whenever i'm wearing an Empire Dress, I feel I'm Juliet in Shakespeare. Empire dresses are styles that never fade away by times.
So in this collection, I have three dresses in long length and three are is short length. I also picked a color story for my collection because I've to make sure that it's the right color for the season and it's the right colors for my target customers. My Target Customers are Juniors and misses, from 16 to 30 years olds. They are out going, love shopping and playful. People who are looking for sweet sixteen dresses, occasionals party, cocktail party, weddings, and peagant.
I also using ruffles, rhine stones in this collection because I believe that is a hot trend right now. Women always want to be glowing that's why Diamond is expensive. On a garment, Rhinestone is like women's diamond therefore I want to use rhinestone as a trim for my collections. Ruffle, in another way is helping a garment looks charm and sexy. When a women wear something with ruffle, she looks like a flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment