Friday, April 30, 2010








My second collection, based on the Corset Influences. Corset in the history worn by women under outfit to help created shape of their bodies and make the waist looked smaller. Here we are, in a new century, where we want to wear corset but not under outfit. Now, we wear corset outside, look gorgeous and sexy. Its functions still help create shape of women's bodies like in the history.
Let me have a summary of our projects: 1 step: we chose a category, then we picked Influences, all influences must be relates to each other. Then we picked our company, the companies that we are designing for. Then, we find out our target customers. Next steps are: see our competitor company, see their weekness and strongest. Then figure out our company strongs and improve our weekness to make sure that we will be the winners. I found out my story colors for the season and the first collection. Then we do the first line, my first line is Empire Influences, the second line is Corset influences. You can see that my influences is History era. Then I hand sketched my first lines to creat ideas, after that I picked out dresses that I liked and sketched on Adobe Illustrator. After that, I put them together on a Board, where I also used Adobe Illustrator to created background and shadows. And here it is, my second line: Corset Influences.

No comments:

Post a Comment