Wednesday, May 12, 2010

3rd Thai's Influences Dress




So, this is my final Thai's influence dress, it took more time than I expected. But I'm happy with the outcome. Compare to the second one, this 3rd one is more fitted, I'm improved working with bias dress. It was struggled at first when i worked on my 1st bias dress but I got great advices from teachers and used experiences to worked on the second one. I think the most important thing when you're working with bias is you have to base everything to make sure the fabric stay in place before you sew. Now I know why bias dress is more expensive compare to straight grain dress; it's reasonable. It took more time and more fabric needed. Putting an invisible zipper on the bias dress is another pain. Just try to base everything and make sure your pattern is accurate, otherwise everything will be mess up and take lot of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment