Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fashion 107B Skirt




This is my Fashion 107B Skirt. Fashion 107B is an advance pattern making class. In this class we have to make pattern for a tailor jacket, a skirt, a trouser and a top. Since I'm working on the tailor jacket, my skirt also a tailor skirt so it can be a whole set of tailors make. I chose Herringbone fabric for my jacket and skirt. My collection is influences by the 1940's era. I try to do my skirt as simple as possible because I'm focus on quality more than quanlity. The fit is great, the structure is clean and in shape. I hand stitched the skirt's top stitchs. I was thinking about doing the top stitch like the denim but I think for a tailor skirt, hand make always look better so I tried to stitch by hand and I made the right decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment