Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Empire Collection



Yeahhh, I finally started my new collection "Empire Influences". Empire era is mostly focus on garment that has high waist. The top of my dress is strapeless with boning inside and the skirt is on bias to created flare. I added a little flowers details on the top for focusing. I created each flower and then hand sew on the dress to help even the spaces of the flowers detail.



After I cut the bias skirt, I had to make sure to hang the skirt on the dress form before I sew to help stretch out the skirt hem. I hang the crystal stone to help it pull even more.



This is my dress on the model, I took this picture before the actual fashion photo shoot day, just for fun because I want to see how it look. But for the professional picture, the background should be in white or black. I can't wait to finish everything and have my dress ready for the photos day.

No comments:

Post a Comment